- Your personally identifiable information, together with any information you provide us regarding your criminal or family law situation is treated with the utmost confidentiality.
- This information will not be used or disclosed except as necessary to provide services to you, to enforce the terms of service or as necessary to protect the rights, safety or property of Legalbit.
What information we collect
- We may collect, store and use information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, information you provide to us for the purposes of enquiring about our services, and any other information that you choose to send to us.
Personally identifiable information
- It is up to you weather you disclose personally identifiable information to us. Although, if you elect not to do so, we may chose not to contact you any further. “Personally identifiable information” includes information that can be used to identify you as an individual, for example:
If you do provide us with personally identifiable information we will:
- Your name, email address and phone number;
- Your computer’s domain name and IP address;
- Session data for your session
- Not sell or rent it to a third party without your permission
- Take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
- Not use or disclose the information except as necessary to provide services to you, as necessary to enforce the terms of service or as necessary to protect the rights, safety or property of Legalbit, its users or others.
External data storage sites:
- We may store your data on servers provided by a third party hosting vendor with whom we have contracted.
Your privacy responsibilities
- To take precautions to guard against “malware” (viruses, Trojan horses, bots, etc) for example by installing and updating suitable anti-virus software.
If you have any questions or comments about our privacy policies please contact us.